Hybrid bike for cycling on road and gravel paths
- Cycling comfort: Optimized frame geometry. Suspension fork. 700 x 38 tires. Ergofit 500 saddle.
- Versatility: Unisex frame (sizes S, M, L); 700C wheels; B'Twin hybrid road/trail tires.
- Easy to use: Single-chainring 9-speed drivetrain with trigger. Front/rear quick-release.
- Lightweight: Aluminum frame. Double-walled aluminum rims. Aluminum components.
- Comfortable hybrid aluminum 6061 frame for men and women Low design for easy mounting.
- Kogee Odessa OS suspension fork with pre-adjustable spring (1-1/8" steel pivot). 63 mm of travel. Compatible with disc brakes.
- 9 indexed speeds, B'Twin by Microshift SL759 shifters. Microshift H090 9-speed cassette. KMC X9 chain with quick release. Rear derailleur: B'Twin by Microshift RD M46-L. Chainring: 36 teeth Cogs: 11 / 36. Anti-derailment ring mount.
- Mechanical front/rear disc brake
- Semi-raised aluminum handlebar (620 mm). 1-1/8" aluminum stem, 75 mm long. Aheadset semi-integrated 1-1/8" headset. 2 aluminum 5 mm adjustment spacers. Ergonomic B'Twin handles.
|Manufacturer Part Number