Pick up a gas-powered chainsaw from Husqvarna with more than enough power to handle your everyday tasks. The Husqvarna 120 Mark II is built for anyone who needs a lightweight and efficient workmate. Featuring an X-Torq® engine for lower fuel consumption and emissions, the 120 Mark II is ready for tree pruning, hobby work and other tasks. Easy to start and simple to use, you'll be glad to have this chainsaw in your shed or garage.
- Husqvarna 16-inch 120 Mark II chainsaw is ideal for tasks such as tree pruning, firewood cutting and hobby work.
- 38cc X-Torq engine reduces fuel consumption and gasoline emissions.
- LowVib anti-vibration system reduces vibration levels for the operator.
- Simple tensioning system allows for quick adjustments while working.
- Compact, lightweight chainsaw that’s designed to start up easily
- Low kickback safety features, including built-in safety break, reduces risk during operation.
- Automatic oiler delivers a steady supply of chain lubrication for safe and effective use.
- Air Injection air cleaning system removes larger dust and debris particles before reaching the air filter, improving engine life.
Product Name: Husqvarna 120 II 16" Gas Chainsaws, Orange