Better air quality with a whole lot of benefits.
Dehumidifiers are great for removing excess moisture from damp spaces. But did you know that a high-quality compressor can also help improve your home’s air quality, eliminate airborne allergens, combat mold and mildew—and even boost the efficiency of your existing HVAC system? Discover a world of advantages with the Ivation Energy Star Dehumidifier, a fast-drying humidity monitor for spaces up to 1,500 square feet. According to the DOE’s most recent energy testing protocol, our portable powerhouse removes up to 20 pints of moisture from the air each day (that’s 30 pints if you still follow the old standard). Regardless of rating, expect to breathe cleaner, cooler air in your immediate environment. Musty odors are gone in minutes, towels dry so much quicker, and you can rest easy knowing your home’s structural integrity and expensive furnishings are no longer vulnerable to destructive moisture. Learn about all the incredible benefits of compression dehumidification. Add an Energy Star Dehumidifier from Ivation to your cart today!
The display lets you know exactly when the filter is dirty and water reservoir is full. Minimal maintenance means more time enjoying your clean home!
The integrated bucket holds plenty of water, so you can run the unit for long stretches of time. Once filled to capacity, remove, empty, and replace.
No more pricy replacements. The dehumidifier features a dust and dirt filter that catches particles and easily removes for cleaning.
Smooth-rolling caster wheels, built-in handles, and small, lightweight styling make it easy to move the dehumidifier at a moment’s notice.
Full Feature List
- Small but Powerful Compressor Dehumidifier: Energy-Star rated unit At just 31 pounds removes 20 (30 Pint Based on the old DOE Standards) pints of moisture per day at 65°F and 60% relative humidity in areas up to 1,500 square feet
- Smart Programmable System: Conserves energy by allowing you to program humidity in 5% increments as the unit automatically maintains levels
- Caster Wheels & Long Power Cord: Allow you to easily roll the unit from room to room. And includes a 6 feet of space
- User-Friendly Interface w/ Buttons: Super bright screen reads humidity and other settings; use buttons to achieve optimal comfort
- Convenient Timer: Program the 2-hour or 4-Hour timer to suit your lifestyle and save energy costs
- Adjustable Fan: Features  speeds for regular, medium and turbo performance
- Built-In Humidity Sensor: The LCD displays the humidity level in the room, enabling you to set your ideal levels for automatic moisture control
- Easy-Empty Reservoir: Removable .85-gallon tank features a comfortable handle with for convenient removal and carrying when full.
- Safety Auto-Shutoff: Water level sensor lets you know when reservoir reaches full capacity; unit powers off and light illuminates
- Auto-Restart: Smart technology saves your settings, while the unit automatically powers on after a power outage
- Washable Air Filter: Reusable screen requires no expensive replacements; simply rinse and recycle once the ‘clean filter’ alert illuminates
- Continuous drain Hose Hookup: Built in hose co