Nitto Dura Grappler
Nitto engineered the Dura Grappler® highway terrain tire for on-road comfort and longevity. The tire is suitable for a wide variety of light trucks, and SUVs and the tread patterns are tailored for each: SUV sizes are offered in a quiet 5-rib design while heavy-duty truck sizes are offered in a durable "E" load range 4-rib design.
NITTO Dura Grappler Features and Benefits:
- Dual Sidewall Designs
- Each Grappler has two sidewall designs so you can choose how your tires look.
- Up to 60,000-Mile Treadwear Warranty
- The Dura Grappler is engineered to help you make the most of your on-road driving. Its internal construction, wear-oriented compound, and tread design were purposefully engineered to maximize tread life.
- Wet Performance
- Circumferential grooves evacuate water from the tread pattern to maintain road traction in wet and slushy conditions.
- Advanced Siping Technologies
- Waved sipes increase traction in wet conditions while maintaining tread block rigidity
Features: Size: 2756020
Tire Size: 275/60R20
Vehicle Type: Light Truck
Tire Width: 275
Tire Speed Rating: R
Tire Season: All-Season
Tread Depth: 16
Assembled Product Weight: 56.40 lbs
Model: DURA GRAPPLER
Manufacturer Part Number: -LT275/60R20
Manufacturer: NITTO TIRE
Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H): 33.03 x 10.90 x 33.03 Inches